Thursday, January 21, 2010

Check this out -- ME on TV!

Hello friends...

Happy new year! I hope you all had a great holiday season and were able to take some time off and are now facing 2010 completely rejuvenated!

If you are lactose intolerant, you may want to check out a new TV commercial talking about Valio's Real Goodness lactose-free milk, featuring...ME! Me in my new kitchen!

I hope you will check it out even if you don't drink milk. Reps from CBS (WBZ-TV) contacted me because they were looking for a nutritionist in the Boston area to help them with the promotion as Valio (a division of Finlandia Cheese) is making a debut in New England and the US.

The commercial (Link here) has been airing during the last several weeks on WBZ, during the morning news, Jeopardy, Judge Judy and The Office (Steve Carell, if you're listening... I'm a big fan).

Let me know what you think! 

-Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment